A new website, https://www.newlawyer.com/, has recently been launched that offers a free directory of lawyers and a new place to seek legal advice. According to newlawyer.com's account executive, 90% of the lawyers on call are willing to provide a free initial consultation, and the website will cover the cost of the remaining 10%. This service is an instantaneous opportunity to speak with a lawyer in any of the 50 states about an issue that needs immediate attention. Lawyers who participate in this program set aside time from their busy schedules to take calls from people who need help and sign in for free at the website. Right now, 10 Ohio lawyers are available to take calls through the website, but I have learned that 500 lawyers from each state will soon become available. People who do not wish to register can receive 5 minutes of a busy lawyer's time for free.